In the midst of CORVID-19, it remains the desire of PCC to offer a variety of services to our community and to offer hope in the face of difficulties and unplanned circumstances.
In an effort to do this, while also striving to protect our staff, volunteers, and clients PCC will be implementing the following precautionary measures effective immediately.
- PCC will maintain a small staff, with no volunteer involvement, until further notice.
- All parenting classes are cancelled until further notice. Those with questions regarding earning their crib/mattress, or car seat should contact the Clinic at 360-675-2096.
- Children, elderly individuals, and individuals with compromised health are encouraged not to enter the Clinic.
- Clients in need of material items should call the Clinic before arriving to request what they need and set a pick-up time. Upon arriving to the Clinic at your pick-up time, a staff member will bring your requested items out to you. This will help limit the amount of in-Clinic traffic.
- Pregnancy testing will continue to be offered. Persons seeking a pregnancy test will be asked the following screening questions before being given intake paperwork:
- Have you or a family member, or co-worker traveled internationally (or been in close contact with someone who has traveled internationally) within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has or is suspected to have Coronavirus?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose, or difficult breathing?
- Are you experiencing a fever or flu-like symptoms?
- PCC staff will follow CDC recommendations for hand washing and Clinic disinfecting, including disinfecting all surfaces after each client visit to help slow the spread of germs.
We appreciate your understanding and observance of the above precautionary measures. We hope these changes will not need to be in effect for long. In the meantime, we will do our best to safely provide you with the resources you need during this complex and difficult time. We care about you and it is our joy to serve you!