In an effort to serve our community safely, PCC will be implementing the following precautionary measures effective immediately:
- PCC will maintain a small staff, with no volunteer involvement, until further notice.
- Masks are required for anyone who enters the building.
- Children, elderly individuals, and individuals with compromised health are strongly encouraged not to enter the Clinic.
- Clients in need of material items are encouraged to use our Diaper Drive-Thru on Wednesdays 10-12. Those unable to come during that time should call to request curb side pick up of needed items. This will help limit the amount of in-Clinic traffic.
- Pregnancy testing will continue to be offered. Persons seeking a pregnancy test will have their temperature taken and will be asked a series of health screening questions before being given intake paperwork.
- Parenting Classes have resumed with CDC recommended cleaning measures implemented between Clients. Persons taking a Parenting Class will have their temperature taken and will be asked a series of health screening questions before each class.
- Only the individual taking the pregnancy test will be allowed in the Clinic.
- PCC staff will follow CDC recommendations for hand washing and Clinic disinfecting, including disinfecting
all surfaces after each client visit to help slow the spread of germs.
We appreciate your understanding and observance of the above precautionary measures. We look forward to continuing to serve our community.
We are here to support you with free diapers/wipes, free formula and much more!
To follow current guidelines, our capacity in the lobby is 3 Clients. When entering the building, please have on your mask.
If you are not comfortable coming in, or if you have children with you, please use our “Curbside” option. Call us (360)675-2096 and we will arrange a ‘Curb Side Pick up” of the items you need.
We are here to support you during these times. Please do not hesitate to reach out!