In an effort to continue serving our community safely, the PCC will continue to follow these precautionary measures:
- Masks are required for anyone who enters the building.
- Pregnancy testing, nurse consults, and limited OB ultrasounds will continue to be offered. Persons seeking these medical services will have their temperature taken and will be asked a series of health screening questions.
- Parenting Classes have resumed with CDC recommended cleaning measures implemented between Clients. Persons taking a Parenting Class will have their temperature taken and will be asked a series of health screening questions before each class.
- The PCC staff will follow CDC recommendations for hand washing and Clinic disinfecting, including disinfecting
all surfaces after each client visit to help slow the spread of germs.
- Children, elderly individuals, and individuals with compromised health are strongly encouraged not to enter the Clinic.
We appreciate your understanding and observance of the above precautionary measures. We look forward to continuing to serve our community.
We are here to support you with free diapers/wipes, free formula and much more!
To follow current guidelines, our capacity in the lobby is 3 Clients. When entering the building, please have on your mask.
If you are not comfortable coming in, or if you have children with you, please use our “Curbside” option. Call us at (360)675-2096 and we will arrange a “Curb Side Pick Up” of the items you need.
We are here to support you during these times. Please do not hesitate to reach out!