In an effort to serve our community safely, PCC will be implementing the following precautionary measures effective immediately:
- PCC will maintain a small staff, with no volunteer involvement, until further notice.
- Children, elderly individuals, and individuals with compromised health are strongly encouraged not to enter the Clinic.
- Clients in need of material items are encouraged to use our Diaper Drive-Thru on Wednesdays 10-12. Those unable to come during that time should call to request curb side pick up of needed items. This will help limit the amount of in-Clinic traffic.
- Pregnancy testing will continue to be offered. Persons seeking a pregnancy test will have their temperature taken and will be asked a series of health screening questions before being given intake paperwork:
- Only the individual taking the pregnancy test will be allowed in the Clinic.
- PCC staff will follow CDC recommendations for hand washing and Clinic disinfecting, including disinfecting
all surfaces after each client visit to help slow the spread of germs.
We appreciate your understanding and observance of the above precautionary measures. We look forward to continuing to serve our community.
In efforts to follow social distancing guidelines and to remove any traffic of Clients inside our Clinic, we have 2
options for receiving material support!
Option 1: Call us (360)675-2096 and we will arrange a ‘Curb Side Pick up” of the items you need.
Option 2: Come to our Diaper Drive-Thru every Wednesday! You just drive up and we will have diapers,
wipes, formula, baby/toddler food and more available.
We are here to support you during these times. Please do not hesitate to reach out!